viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

THIS IS ME



My name is Pilar and my surname is Pérez Núñez. I was born on 23rd May, 2005, in Coria´s  hospital, so I´m eleven years old. I am Spanish because I am from Spain, and my living town is Coria. My address is 2nd, 55 Cervantes street.
I like music, above all singing, in English, of course. I love trying songs playing the piano because it relaxes me.
I don´t like eating vegetables or fish, but I like eating meat. I hate chickens and birds, because they produce me a shiver, so I don´t like them.
Let´s write about my family, It´s so big. In my house we are four people: my parents, my sister and I. My sister is younger than me. She is only five months, because she was born on 4th of June of this year (2016), so, I´m eleven years older than her, but that´s no matter because I love her so much.
I have a lot of cousins and also, a lot uncles and aunts. My favourite cousins are… wait a minute, if one of them read this, they are going to be angry with me, so, better I don´t  write it.
I forgot to write something about my parents. I´m going to do it now. My parents are called  Raúl and Pilar. My dad is 43 years old and my mom is 39 years, and they don´t look like that.

                                                                        PILAR PEREZ, 6ºB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario